Mortgage Broker SEO
Mortgage Brokers SEO: Make Your Business Visible online
Your business can help homebuyers get a loan to purchase their dream home. Where can these homebuyers find the best loan officers? Of course, search engines! You’re missing a great opportunity to bring in interested leads if you don’t use moetgage broker SEO services to improve your site’s ranking in search results.
SEO is essential if you want to grow and sustain your mortgage broker business. It doesn’t matter how fancy your website is, as long as your potential customers are able to find it. SEO is key to increasing visibility online for mortgage broker websites within the highly competitive financial services industry. SEO can help you stand out from your competition, rank higher on search results, drive website visitors, and generate inquiries.
Our mortgage broker SEO services have the advantage that your website will be built to maximise SEO performance.
What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimization, also known as SEO, is the process of increasing your website traffic via organic search results. Yahoo, Bing and Google all offer search results for mortgage keywords. The search engine then ranks websites based on the most relevant results.
It’s important to rank on the first page of Google when you search for mortgage terms such as “mortgage companies”, and other related queries.
What can mortgage broker SEO can do?
- Search engine optimization for mortgage companies can make you more competitive for buyer terms. Your website should contain relevant keywords that are strategically researched. This will help you rank higher on search engine result pages (SERP), for queries such as “best mortgage brokers” or “mortgage broker near me”. This will increase the likelihood that users click on your website listing to see more about your company, which in turn will result in more leads.
- SEO is not just about improving search rankings. It also forces you to examine your website’s content and the services offered on it. This will allow you to create a better user experience both for search engines AND website visitors.
- Search engines are used by 4 out 5 consumers to search for local information. This makes SEO for mortgage businesses even more important. Search results at the top make you more visible and more trustworthy to searchers.
How we optimize your on-site SEO for your mortgage business
After we have finalized the keywords to target our web pages. Now it’s time for us to map these keywords to pages on your website. Your website should be optimized for each city and service we are targeting. You’ll probably have 15-20 pages of service content.
If they represent the same loan types, some keywords may appear on the same page. Keywords such as “mortgage broker”, “mortgage”. We would optimize both keywords on your homepage. Now is the time to optimize and write your content on your website after we have mapped each loan type page.
Step 1: Now it’s time for us to create pages of content for your websites
Most mortgage websites have the standard Home page and about page. Contact us page, loan types page and testimonial page. If you want to be the leader in your local mortgage industry online, you must go beyond these limits.
The majority of mortgage websites that we create and implement our system will contain at least 100 pages of quality information. But, this will change over time. Many mortgage brokers offer a wide range of different types of mortgage loans. We can make Google notice your website by creating pages for different loan types and cities. This will help you rank higher in search results and is an important part of our mortgage broker SEO.
Step 2: Optimizing each page according to Mortgage Broker SEO
After we have created and mapped the content to each page, it is time for the On Page SEO work. As we have mentioned earlier, SEO optimization is crucial to your dominance in search engine results. This includes ranking in Google Maps where the majority of traffic clicks are.
- Your main keyword and your city should be included in the title tag for each page. The Title Tag should also include your Brand Name.
- Meta description describes the page’s content and uses numbers to encourage people to click on search results.
- H1 Header tag identifies the service that the page is about
- URLs for sub-pages should contain the primary keyword, if possible (without appearing spammy).
- It is important to break down content into H2 or H3 subheadings to make it easier for search engines and people to understand.
- Images should be given proper alt tags to describe the image.
- If possible, embed YouTube videos related to services
- If necessary, internal links can be used to link from one page of a related page to another
How we will optimize Off-Page SEO for Your Mortgage Business
Next, we will build authority for your website. This is done by the off-page SEO portion of your Mortgage Broker SEO campaign. What does authority mean? We want search engines to know that your website is the “Go To Place” to find all information and questions related to mortgages. (or any other loan types that you offer).
Google will rank you higher for keywords that you are interested in if you are considered the “authority” of your industry. We’ve already discussed the initial setup of your mortgage site.
- Optimizing your on-page SEO
- Quality content creation
- Optimizing the website for conversions and improving user experience
Building inbound links to your website is the next step in mortgage broker SEO campaign. Link building is a common term used to describe SEO.
It’s true that links to your website are still the top ranking factor in Google search algorithm. Google won’t show you in search results if your website doesn’t have any links.
Google sees links as a vote for another website. They are a vote that places you ahead of the rest and allows Google to determine that you’re the best choice for the search term.
A mortgage broker SEO campaign can help increase traffic to your website and drive growth for your business. This can make your brand prominent in your area, and help you build trust with customers. Higher rankings equals more traffic, which means more customers for your company.
It takes patience and time to create a strategic mortgage broker SEO campaign, but it is always worthwhile. We not only have SEO experts to help you with your campaigns but also know everything about the mortgage industry. You would want someone who knows the market and can help you with your search engine optimization.
Call us today for a consultation and strategy session. We will give you a plan of how our system can make you the top-ranked mortgage company in your area, and take most of your leads away from your competition.
Request a Free consultation
Request A Free Consultation
Get In Touch
Address: 663 1/2 N, Upper St. Lexington, KY, 40508
Phone: (513) 218 9540